Program Specialist, Perth
NASCA is expanding! We are looking for a new, enthusiastic and motivated Program Specialist to join our Perth team.
- Be based in Perth with regular travel to communities in the NT and WA.
- Facilitate and present workshops for young learners.
- Be responsible for expanding our programs and project coordination.
- Improve, design and establish program content and NASCA services
- Hold high level analytical and review skills in evaluation and measuring social impact.
- Manage teams and projects independently
- Be available to work between 7am and 7pm, and from time to time work weekends
As NASCA’s Program Specialist a typical day might include the following:
- Facilitating a 2 hour goal-setting workshop for a group of young people.
- Taking appropriate photos of the goal-setting workshop and emailing them to NASCA's Communication Officer to upload on social media.
- Checking in with direct reports and setting work priorities for the day.
- Chatting with a community Elder to coordinate an upcoming cultural event.
- Ironing out a payment issue for a service provider with NASCA's Finance Manager
- Brainstorming with program co-workers to come up with new ideas for making program activities better.
- Recording participant data and analysing social impact results for the week
- Drafting the first page of a 30 page funding report
- Preparing a sports workshop to deliver the next day for a group of 12 year olds.
To Apply: Send a copy of your CV, completed application form and answers to Key Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Close Date: Sunday 3 March 2019Job Pack
Help young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders stay strong in their culture and identity.